Blue Ridge Youth Association requires all potential participants to fully understand the refund policy prior to registering. Refunds will not be issued due to over scheduling of the participant. All BRYA programs require a minimum commitment of approximately 6 hours per week (4 hours practice during the week and approx. 2 hours on game days). Participants that are unwilling or unable to make that commitment will not be refunded for missed practices or games.
Refunds may only be considered upon request.
- No refunds will be issued after the registration deadline for any BRYA programs. Refund Requests must be received prior to registration deadline in order for refunds to be processed.
- All refund requests received prior to the program registration deadline will be assessed an administrative fee and forfeit the processing fee, any donations, sponsored donations, and uniform costs if ordered.
- Any cancellations after the registration deadline forfeit all funds.
- No refunds will be issued for merchandise purchased at time of registration or during the course of the season for any reason with the exception of manufacturer's defects.
- Refund for illness or emergency will require documentation and will be at the discretion of BRYA's board.
- Processing fees and donations are non-refundable.
The amount of the refund will be determined as follows:
- Prior to registration deadline date: Entry Fee less an administrative fee, processing fee, donations, uniform cost if ordered. (no exceptions).
- Past the registration deadline due to emergency or illness, at the discretion of the board.